ARS is always looking for qualified workers. We are committed to finding quality jobs from quality employers for our employees!
National Labor Pool
We obtain the skills and qualifications from our client and match those attributes to our applicant's skills and qualifications. Successful placements can be achieved by matching our clients needs with our employees' capabilities to attain a synergistic relationship that enables high levels of production and quality.
Mission from our employees!
• Tools define our trade: The best craftsman without tools is no longer the best. Our employees must have or obtain the required tools from our provided tool lists.
• On-time and dependable: All of our employees must be at work on time every day. Our clients depend on each valued worker to get their projects completed. The dependability of our employees ensures that we can continue to promote more work to future employees.
• Skills: Our clients require craftsmen with varying skill levels to perform work of every nature. Each employee must have good interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
• Detail-oriented: We look for detail oriented employee's that generate creative solutions to difficult problems; uses feedback to enhance the product and applies design principles.
• Accountable: Our employees must be accountable for the work they perform. They must be able to comply with the direction of the project lead man or foreman.
• Policies & Procedures: The key to project success is to find employees that support the policies and procedures provided by both A.R.S. and the client.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
WELCOME TO ADVANCED RESOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Employees must contact us in the event of the following:
• You are unable to begin an assignment you’ve accepted• You will be late to or absent from work at any time – most job sites have ZERO tolerance for absences without notification• You are asked to perform duties other than what was described to you for the assignment• You are injured on the job• You are asked to work in an unsafe environment• You must leave your work assignment due to an emergency. (In case of an emergency your family members should be instructed to call Advanced Resource Solutions should they need to contact you.)• You move addresses or change your name – this affects pay check and tax reporting delivery• You complete an assignment and are available for work
Rules of Conduct
• Falsifying your application• Failing to report to work without notifying our office (NO CALL/NO SHOW)• Walking off an assignment without notifying our office• Removing company materials or theft of any kind• Fighting• Safety violations• Reporting to work under the influence of alcohol or non prescription drugs and/or consuming or distributing drugs or alcohol while on the job• Insubordination• Restricting or impeding production• Sexual harassment